Let It Snow But Not Here

I'm so lucky to be back in Arizona where the weather is absolutely perfect this winter!
Here I am at my Girlz Christmas party in December.  We had a sock exchange and these are the pair of socks I ended up with.  Perfect thick warm socks for MN winter weather this year.

I have been pretty much taking it easy lately due to an injury to my left shoulder and arm.  I have been in pain and sleeping poorly; but lucky enough to have found a great chiropractor who's currently treating me.  I'm hoping that by the end of this month I can go back to normal and enjoy life again.
As of today, this is my first post I have been able to do being able to type with my left hand...this is progress!

So lately it has been pretty much catching up with reading and watching lots of Netflix, Acorn and YouTube DIY tutorials.
I guess this is the only way I'm forced to sit and not do anything which was absolutely so difficult in the beginning...I just wanted to pull my hair out and scream out in frustration and pain too!!!

Word of Caution: Watch out for slippery floors!!!

Comments

Ouch! Glad to hear you are healing.
Conniecrafter said…
those socks are too cute... sorry to hear you are hurting, hope you heal quickly

Popular Posts