Autumn Door Basket Wreath

 A bit early for fall, but I just couldn't helped myself!
I put together this fall autumn basket together as our front door wreath to welcome fall this year.  I had the hanging basket for years.  All of the supplies to make the wreath were thrifted, except for the flowers.  Yup...from Dollar Tree.  The burlap button flower I made myself several years ago.  I tried using it in other DIY projects, but it just wasn't a good fit.  I think it has finally found it's niche.   
 I apologize for the ugly unkempt and ugly front doorsteps.  This year with Hubbie's illness, not much up keeping has been done around here.  Needless to say, we have a long To Do List for next late spring-early summer.
It sure feels like fall around here...cooler and rainy weather, shorter days and pumpkins everywhere I go!
Share Your Cup #307

Comments

Popular Posts