When Life Gives You Lemons...

...MAKE LEMONADE!!!

I don't even know where to begin...
Our home in Arizona was broken in and one of our cars was stolen, and now dealing with police reports and home insurance, blah blah blah....
This is just one more buMp in my life lately.

I'm trying to stay as strong as I can and keep going on, and being faithful that things will only get better.
I'm stressed out and completely overwhelmed to say the least.
It has been a hell of a year for me.  My Hubbie has been diagnosed with Diabetes Type II, and it took something drastic earlier this summer for him to finally seek medical attention.  I honestly thought he had early on-set symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer's.
Even though he is now being treated for this disease, he is working on accepting it; while I have to deal with his constant mood swings and lashing out at me.
I comprehend his anger and unhappiness about it all, but my emotional side is hurt. 
Just venting before I explode!!!

Faith is about trusting God, even when you don't understand His plan.

Comments

Popular Posts