Valentine's Garland

I'm absolutely loving making these easy fun rag garlands and can't stop making them!
They make your home very festive and add color.
Again this was a planned project for the beginning of the month, but became a WIP; meaning I finished just this past weekend … didn't have it done before Valentine's Day.

I wonder if I can keep it up beyond February and would it fit in with some of my Easter décor … hmmm …

It's a cold rainy day and I'm loving it, because it's a great excuse to stay cozy warm, drink coffee and tea and work on more WIP's!!!💗
Cooking and Crafting with J & J #180 and Features

Comments

Your rag garland that you made is beautiful and thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
Clipping Path said…
Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.

Popular Posts