Welcome February & Picking Citrus

Not too visually pretty oranges and grapefruit, but they're juicy and delicious!  I am having at least two oranges or grapefruit a day, making sure I get my Vitamin C daily dose.  I wonder if citrus fruit will keep the doctor away as apples do?? 🤔 I hope so.
I picked these citrus fruit over at our friends' place.  Thank you Gin & Brad!

I can't believe it's already February!  January was the longest month I can ever remember of in my life!  Loved it that it felt so long, but didn't like being sick for most of it, and Hubby's numerous doctor visits.  Maybe this is a reminder to better take care of myself.  If I don't take care of Moi I can't help Hubby or anyone else that counts on me … or maybe I just need to learn to say NO!

Now I wish February would slow down a bit please … it's flying by too quickly for me.
I guess I just feel out of sorts, discombobulated … well enough of my rambling / whining and enjoy this day to the fullest and not feel guilty doing so!
I think it all boils down to always putting myself second to everyone's needs.

Comments

Popular Posts