Valentine's Pom Pom Wreath

 
St. Valentine's Day came and went, and I did not get to finish my heart pom-pom wreath in time; but I get it done though!
It will stay put in our bedroom door for the remaining of the month.
 I used a heart wire wreath form/frame and pink wired ribbon from Dollar Tree, and Hobby Lobby's yarn.
This is my first pom-pom wreath ever and I am pretty happy with it.  I do plan on adding more pom-poms though.  I just feel it needs more, and the reason I haven't added more pom-poms is because my nearest Hobby Lobby store is miles away.  Next month I make my monthly run to Costco, I plan on making a stop at Hobby Lobby.
I used all of the skein of yarn called Pink (Love This Yarn #100).  I don't have a pom-pom maker, so I just winged it and made my own pom-poms free hand.

Great News!  Hubby had cataract surgery on his left eye and it was a success.  He can finally is able to read the newspaper … that is without glasses!!!

Note:  I apologize if you're not able to leave a comment.  I'm trying to figure it out!!!

Cooking and Crafting with J & J #180 and Features

Comments

Oh, what a lovely idea, dear! 💕 It's really gorgeous. Have a wonderful day! 🍃🌸🍃
Your heart pom pom wreath you made is so nice. Thanks for sharing it at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
KaKa said…
I like reading your blog. The idea is great and quite simple.
skup samochodów używanych Wrocław

Popular Posts