Getting Ready for Spring

Good morning!
It's almost a month since my last post and I have so much to catch up: on everyone's posts, updates, news, inspiration and LIFE!!!
All of my well planned TO DO's and sharing a little bit of me have been put on the back burner.
My Hubby ended up in ICU for a week, and it has taken him this long to recover and is still recovering.  He was bleeding internally (stomach) and is so lucky to have survived.  Needles to say it has been extremely stressful for me as well as for him.  Faith in God and prayers have been my salvation.
Things are getting better and most importantly back to some "normality" in our life.

 Okay … now for the fun part!!!
I have re-discovered cross stitching and is all Priscilla and Chelsea's fault 😂
and thank God I have!  It has been a life saver during this difficult time and it keeps me sane.
So now I'm on a cross stitching marathon and enjoying it, and getting ready for spring as you can see.

I stitched this quick easy bunny and made a tiny pillow with it. I found out that cross stitching small patterns is making me feel better how my stitching is coming along (neater) and it gives me great pleasure in completing something in a few days.  Eventually I will be brave enough to work on a more elaborately stitchy project. 
You can find the free bunny cross stitch here.

 Here's my tiny cross stitched bunny pillow in a glass tiered tray on top of our kitchen table (Hubby made eons ago).
The knitted hen egg cozy I found at a church craft sale several years ago.  One of these days I will learn how to make them myself … I say this every year I bring it out 😜🙄

Last week I had a chance to get out of the house and go shopping at Joann's, and took advantage of their fabric sale.  I plan on using this fabric for several spring projects I'm currently working on and getting ready to finish off.
I just realized how hard it is to get to blogging after a long time.  I'm exhausted!

Thank you for stopping by, and praying that all of you are doing fine and well.

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
So sorry to hear about your hubby's problems, I sure hope he is well on his way to mending and so glad that you have God in your life to give you strength to get through it all. I love your cross stitching it is just darling!

Popular Posts