March Cross Stitch

"A day late and a dollar short", this seems to be my recurring theme for this year!!! πŸ˜’
The funny thing is that I was so caught up with everything ... that's my LIFE lately!

I meant to post my March cross stitch from A Year of Celebrations, Hands On Design on St. Patty's Day, but LIFE has other plans.
This was actually fun to stitch and it was easy even though I was faced with a few 🐸 … but I did it!!!
I was inspired to frame it a la Priscilla.  She is one talented Lady let me tell you!  I wonder what she can't do?
I used an old small round embroidery hoop which I decorated with some bling-y decoration glued all around it and a green ribbon bow, a piece of homespun fabric turned into a very simple ruffle, and batting as well.  The actual size of the cross stitched design is about 4" x 4".

Now for the month of April, it's pretty but just wait until you read about it … yikes!!!

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
that is a fun stitching, love the collage look to it and love the ruffle you put on it to frame it!

Popular Posts