Bye Bye March...

I can't believe today the last day of March!!!
It has been the longest month for me, but things are looking up.  Hubby is feeling better health wise, which makes me feel so much better.

 I puttered around by our front door, and added a little touch of Spring and getting ready for Easter.
This WELCOME sign my sister made for me, has been updated by just adding a little bunny cutie I've had for years.
 On this side of the door, bunnies welcome our guests.  Both bunnies were thrifty finds.
 My pretty geraniums and petunias (picture below) are finally blooming and are looking so healthy and colorful.  It was tough winter for them, and I wasn't a good gardener over the winter.

I love how pretty my purple plant is doing!
I noticed that right after I was done adding a little décor to my front door, I really need to give the walls a good wash and remove all of our desert dust...yikes...on my to do list for the upcoming week.

Hubby and I celebrated our 31st. wedding anniversary on March 29th, … all I can say is "WOW"!

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Glad your hubby is feeling better, spring has arrived to your home, cute decorating and happy Anniversary

Popular Posts