Thanksgiving Doors of Welcome

Welcome!

I am participating in Karen's, from Some Days are Diamonds , second series of Thanksgiving Doors of Welcome.

I put away any traces of Halloween decor and it was time to bring out Mr. Scarecrow.

Mr. Scarecrow hasn't made his debut in our new neighborhood since we moved here a little over 2 years ago.

I sewed Mr. Scarecrow from a fabric panel that I bought years ago from Craftmart (now closed).
He has raffia for hair, goolie eyes, fallish buttons, stuffed with batting, and his backed by burlap. He has a very nice welcoming smile!


Comments

Your door looks so welcoming. I just LOVE your scarecrow. He is just adoreable. Hugs, Marty
Karen said…
Hi Oliva. Thanks for joining in. I think Mr. Scarecrow has had a wonderful debut! He is too cute! I love how short he is! LOL
Have a great day! Karen
debi said…
Love your Thanksgiving door! Your scarecrow is adorable!
Rettabug said…
What a beautifully ornate set of screen doors you have outside of your equally beautiful leaded glass interior ones! Love the slate entry floor as well. Oh & your decorations are great too. LOL I love it all!
He's so cute! I love all the scroll work on your door - it's just beautiful as well as the floor!

Manuela
Love the Decor! said…
Lovely door ! I love the design of the Screen and your decor is beautiful!!
Charlene said…
Aww, Mr Scarecrow is so cute--I never thought making one out of fabric panel like that--something even a crafty wannabe like myself could do! Good idea, and lovely entryway1
Unknown said…
What a gorgeous door, almost needs no decorations! And I do love that scarecrow and any metal plant stand is my favorite. Very welcoming and have a Happy Thanksgiving!Meg
What a pretty door. Very welcoming indeed and the scarecrow is adorable!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Karen
Julie said…
Hi Olivia,I just LOVE your scarecrow... He is just adoreable... Love all your Fall...
xoxo
Julie
Unknown said…
I love your screen doors! Those are so beautiful! I also read about your friends above. That is so cool that you guys do that. Pretty cool that you took the light rail. I still need to try that out. :)

~Liz

Popular Posts