Warm Fuzzies

One of my Christmas gifts from Hubby was a heavy thick white spa robe.  I love it!  It's so thick and lush, and it makes me feel so extravagant!
So while I was going through my collection of Bella stamps, I came across this one.  I called her Spabella

 Now you can picture my weekday morning look...but a little bit more plump...LOL!
I made this card for a challenge called Warm Fuzzies.  This challenge was inspired by our colder than usual winter weather this year.  In making our card we were to use a warm color and something fuzzy.  My warm color is this deep dark pink background card stock.  For my warm fuzzy, I used this felt ric rac ribbon.  It almost has the feel and textured of my thick robe.

Well lucky for us here in the Phoenix Valley, today we are expecting sunny warm weather in the high 70's!!!  Love it!    

Don't forget my blog candy giveaway!

Comments

Love the Decor! said…
Darling card!!
I love those warm fuzzy kind of robes!!!

Popular Posts