Clean and Simple Challenge

It has been awhile since I participated in one of Clean & Simple's challenges: FTL125
I am realizing or finding out that I like to create clean and simple cards...not too much into frou frou! I wonder if that's a real word? Hmm...?
You might recognize some of the designer paper used to make this card from other cards I've made before. That's right...I went through my scrap box...I call it recycle!

While going through my stash of embellishments, I came across this unopened package of heart stickers! Amazing...when did I get it? Who needs Joann's, Michael's or Hobby Lobby? Not me!

I did not use any stamps in the making of this card! Wow!
I found the Love sentiment while rummaging through my Valentine boxful of stuff...and by "stuff" I mean my Valentine's boxful of scrap booking stuff!
I feel good by not going out and spending money on more "stuff"!

Comments

Patti said…
What a gorgeous "recycled" card...great use of those leftover scraps!

Popular Posts