Featured Stamper

Emily, aka Artsy_em, was the honored Featured Stamper at SplitCoastStampers: FS207
I chose this bright and cheery card to CASE. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it.

I used the following inks for the flowers: Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Ballet Blue, Rose Red

One of the rules when you play along the Featured Stamper Challenge is to change 2 or more things on the card. What I did was: used a different stamp, rhinestone or pearl stickers on all flowers, instead of twine I used this gorgeous color organza ribbon, cut all the flowers by hand, rounded the corners of the card, and last but not least...the size of my card is 4 1/4" x 5 /1/2", instead of a square card.

Congratulations Emily! Your gallery is amazing!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my.. This card is awesome!

Popular Posts