Baby Boom

Babies Galore!
Lately, babies are being born or coming soon in our neck of the woods.  There had been a recession of babies, and I had stop making (crotchet, knit, quilt) baby blankets.  I decided to start making them again so that I could have a nice surplus for the unexpected arrival!
 

 Think pink!
This pink blankie will go to Kelsey (co-worker) and her baby girl due in August. 


I like making this pattern because it's fast and easy, and can be finished within a week!

Several babies in our family, friends, co-workers, ...have been recipients of this baby blanket pattern.

As soon as I'm done with this blankie, I'm ready to start a Star Baby Blanket for another arrival from the stork very soon...!!!

Comments

Tracie said…
What a lucky co-worker. I love the pattern and the soft pink color.

Popular Posts