Summer Front Porch

I think I finally got back my green thumb...LOL!
Since we moved to this home over 3 years ago, I really didn't want to start a garden or have lots of outdoor plants, like we did in our old home.  We wanted to keep it a simple AZ desert landscape with no high maintenance work, but I just couldn't help myself...I love plants!


I want to share with you the front porch of our home in AZ.  I am finally satisfied with how it now looks.  I got all of these plants from our neighbor Linda, who about 3 weeks ago got married and has moved to WA State.  Thank you Linda and congratulations!


This is a beautiful gardenia.  When I brought it home, it came with its last very fragrant blossom.


Look at this fern!  It's so lush!


I thought that the plant in the black pot was a spider plant...I was wrong.  I need to find out the names of these two plants.


...and finally these 3 hanging asparagus ferns!


This is the view as guests walk up to our front door...
I hope the pictures are good...I wasn't wearing my glasses!

Every other morning I make sure I water the pots so they'll stay alive over our SIZZLING HOT summer months!  So far so good! 

Have a great day, and thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Oliva, your plants are all gorgeous. I love them. I love pretty plants outside also, but you are right, they are definitely so hard to grow with our heat. Yours are stunning and I love how you have displayed them. Hugs, Marty

Popular Posts