Table Top Tuesday

I finally have a chance to participate in Marty's Stroll Thru Life Table Top Tuesday.   This is her 72nd. one!
This shelf is in our guest bathroom, and I finally feel that it's completely done and I will be keeping it this way for awhile. 
 I arranged a collection of seashells and glass...
 That seashell ball was made by Marty...
 The little glass tube is filled with more seashells and it was made by Mary.
I always feel that something is missing between the shelf and towel bar...but can't figure our what...hmm?...
On the shelf of the toilet (French accent here please...LOL!) I spray painted the wire basket with silver, and put a Longaberger basket filled with guest paper towels, and a glass jar filled with lavender bath salts.

Please stop by Marty's to read all about her next Cloche Party and giveaway.  Also don't forget to visit other fabulous blogger's Table Tops.
Thank you for stopping by!
God Bless!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How fun to see the little vial of seashells I gave you when we metlls!!
You shelf looks great! I took out my little shell ball Marty gave me and some other shell things to do my mantel- haven't taken pics because it needs something else but I don't know what it is yet!! Still have my spring blossoms in the urns too and need to do something with that!

Hope you Monday was fun!

bee blessed
mary
I love little shelves. They make me think of mantles to decorate.Love the seashell balls.
Your bathroom is gorgeous. I love the shelf and your shells and accessories are so pretty. You've done such a great job with your decor. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty
Tracie said…
Beautiful. I wish I had your talent for decorating. What a perfect combo.
Anonymous said…
I love the sand dollars nestled among your shells. I love, love, love sand dollars. Your shelf display is really lovely.

Popular Posts