Easy Crochet Slippers

Growing up, Mom always crocheted slippers for us kids to wear during cold weather.  Sweet memories! 
I never attempted to try making them myself, until my Little Jack decided to chew on my store bought slippers one too many times!
For my first pair of crochet slippers, I think I did a good job.
I used The Green Dragonfly's crochet slippers pattern minus the crochet flower.  They were super easy to make and her pattern directions were clear and easy to follow.  Thank you Janette!
Now I'm working on another pair of slippers with few simple alterations and adding the crochet flower.
The culprit slipper eater ~ Jack~
So sweet and innocent!
I even took the time to crochet him a little wool sweater and blankie with left over yarn.


Comments

Beca said…
Looks like your feet will be toasty warm in these cooler months. Love the color choice. Have a great week!

Popular Posts