A Passion for Baskets

I have a passion for really good crafted baskets and good deals!!!
I was invited to attend a Longaberger Open House last Saturday, and I'm so glad I made it!!!
This is one of the beautiful baskets I came home with.  It's a retired basket with leather handles, plastic insert and lining with pockets.  It is a perfect basket to hold my current crochet or knitting project, needles, book, etc...
I can't wait to attend my next knitting group to show it off!
 
Every opportunity I get, I make sure I get a nice basket to replace one of my cheapy baskets.  I make sure that each basket has a job to do, whether  it's holding coffee filters, mail, yarn, art supplies, in the pantry...
 
My current crochet project is a rectangular granny square afghan.  I'm hoping to be done with it before this coming Friday.
  

Comments

Olivia, it is a beauty! I went to the Longaberger store once while visiting relatives in OH. It was awesome! Shaped like a basket, even. I brought home one basket and a peg rack that says basket. Would liked to have bring home lots more. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts