Grateful Tag Banner

I am Grateful and Thankful for my BFF!

I am so happy to be back in my fully stocked craft room!!!  
By fully stocked craft room, I mean that I have all my papers, punches, ribbons, and ephemera at my easy reach...even though I did do a quick shop stop at my neighborhood craft store...hehehe...just couldn't resist.
 I had planned to make another hanging banner, but at the last minute I decided to make it a tag banner.
  It's amazing how I always start with a cleared work table, but I always manage to end up with just enough room to work on a project.  Organized chaos!  
This is the back of the tag banner.  I used Autumn Washi tape to concealed the Scotch tape attaching the tags.
On the next tag banner I make, I will not cut individual tags.  I'll figure out how I can fold the paper and make a long row of tags.
GRATEFUL
I thought it turned out pretty good, that I presented it to my BFF as a gift!

Share Your Cup Thursday - Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Comments

I love the idea of using tags! It really turned out cute Olivia. I make a mess when I craft too. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts