Chilly

After all the Christmas rush, Hubby and I had a great day!  We went to church on Christmas Eve, and after that we had a delicious dinner at Mom's place.  On Christmas morning we opened our gifts to each other and then we shared a very yummy breakfast made by moi!  For the rest of the day we simply relaxed and enjoyed the true meaning of Christmas Day!
 For the last couple of days I have been playing in my craft room, and enjoying it.  I put away all of the Christmas stamps and anything related to Christmas, and then brought out all my Winter stuff!

I made this Chilly card for a card challenge called Feature Stamper over at Split Coast Stampers.  Every week one lucky person's gallery is featured, and if you would like to play along, you choose one card (or more) as inspiration, and then you make 2 or more changes to it, and create your own.
For this card I kept the same theme: Snowman and layout.  I added more layers, embossed the background using my Cuttlebugs' Snowflakes & Sledding embossing folders and a different color theme.  I did not stamp the sentiment, instead used a metal tag with the word "chilly" and added a snowflake for embellishment.
~Interior of Card~
I'm challenging myself to embellished the inside of every card I make from now on.  I have received some cards from Linda (My Little Yellow Cottage), and I simply love the creations of her cards...outside as well as the inside.  Linda has inspired me to do the same.
For this card I decided to leave it blank, that way it can be used for a birthday, thank you, or any kind of card we might need.

~Stay Warm & Cozy~

Comments

Popular Posts