Book Page Christmas Ornament

 For this Christmas I wanted to make some of our own Christmas ornaments.  Well...so far I've made only two!
When I saw this tutorial to make this Christmas ornament I thought to myself, "I can do this!" 
I found out it was a little too much time consuming, and a little difficult on making the little cones and using Scotch tape at the same time.  I think it might have been my fat little fingers that got in the way.  I'm not discourage by it though, and will try to make some more during the year, and hopefully with more practice I can maneuver better the little cones and tape!
 This always happens to me.
When I think I was done with decorating, I found a big tin full of old Christmas ornaments.  What to do?  But of course fill every little open cranny of this pine cone arrangement on our coffee table with colorful Christmas balls!
The silver star was also an afterthought.  I bought it at the Dollar 
Store and had put it away for later use...
and this was later.

~It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!~

Comments

FABBY'S LIVING said…
Oliva, what a ovely tree and that centerpiece is gorgeous!
Merry Christmas.
FABBY

Popular Posts