I have been collecting wine and champagne corks to eventually make a cork wreath; but
I keep finding other ways to use these corks. Needless to say, I have to drink more so I can accomplish this goal.
Not a problem!
I was desperately in need of a key chain for a set of house keys. What to do? Make my own!
I had the supplies on hand and voila!
This set of keys were for our house sitter in AZ. I even added a tag labeled with our name to it.
- Champagne Cork: I used this type of cork, because it's bigger to grab hold of
- eye screw: from the Dollar Store; came in a kit
- key ring: I recycled one from my heavy loaded key chain
- Extra strength glue
- Attach the key ring to eye screw.
- Screw the eye hook to bottom of cork.
- Add dab of glue to attached eye screw and cork.
- Let dry over night!
Have a wonderful day!