My Hydrangeas

 Three years ago, I planted my very own hydrangea plant here in Minnesota.
Ever since I first laid eyes on the hydrangeas' beautiful flowers, I wished that some day I would be able to have one in my garden.
Well, dreams do come true if you don't live in the hot AZ Desert.
 Jack & Daphne had to stop playing around and smell the huge hydrangea blossom.  They too have never seen anything like it!
Please ignore the not so favorable image of me in this picture...Hubby insisted taking pic of me holding a blossom to really appreciate its size.
I am simply in awe of these magnificent beautiful flowers!

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

I love your beautiful hydragea, Oliva, as well as the crochet doily I can see in the first photo. Have a nice weekend! Regards!
Fantastic! I have never seen a Hydrangea so huge! The photo of you by the way is adorable.
I love your hydrangea plants. They are one of my favorites. Have a wonderful day.
Oh my gosh, Olivia! I love hydrangeas! and yours are the most gorgeous I have ever seen. You are right, we can't grow them here in AZ but I'm so glad you can at your house. They are magnificent. and so is your picture, dear lady!
Hugs, Judy from AZ
bj said…
OMGosh...I've never seen one this large. wow...talk about having a green thumb...you sure do. It is beautiful...
What incredible blooms! Sooo beautiful! These are amazing.Your fur babies are just adorable.
Hugs,
Patti

Popular Posts