Welcome April

April Showers supposedly bring May Flowers...or so I've heard.
Here in the AZ Desert we're waiting for some rain...a little sprinkle perhaps...please!!!!
Here's my April 2016 CD calendar page for my swap partner; and 
and I forgot to post my January calendar page...just a few months behind.
It's fun making these type of calendar pages because I get to use all of my scraps, bits & pieces, odds & ends of stuff in my crafting stash!

I made this card for a monochromatic all pink card swap for the month of February.
~interior of card~
...and this is the card I received from my partner.

Goal for ME:  I'm working on slowing down a bit and simply being able to have time and sit in my patio while I enjoy my morning daily java or sip some wine in the afternoons...

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

Debbie Harris said…
You certainly do create beauty out of you "scraps" Oliva.
I didn't realize you lived in Arizona. I go there often because dad and mom have gone for the past 17 years, and now my mom may continue going though dad is no longer here.
This was her first winter with out him, she did real good. :)

Have a beautiful weekend~~
Boopnut said…
I am not in any swaps. In fact I have not felt too crafty (although I did bring some things upstairs to work on). I have too many projects, and don't know where to start!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Deb
Olivia, now that my move is over and I'm feeling settled, would you like to come over for some wine in the afternoon? Or perhaps coffee in the morning? I am still not ready for the hot temps coming, are you? How long will you stay in Arizona during the hot months? I would really love to meet you and thank you with a hug for my beautiful blue coasters! I need some good friends on this side of town, too! Let me know.....
Conniecrafter said…
Your calendars are cute, I forgot about that little project to do, hope you all can get some rain soon!

Popular Posts