My Newest Teacup

 I have been enjoying drinking my daily decaf herbal tea from my newest teacup and saucer.  I love the yellow roses design and color.
It comes from a set of 6 teacups and saucers I found at our Church's Rummage Sale last month for $6!  No chips, cracks or stains found.
 The teapot which looks so very similar to my new teacup set, are not related in the least bit; but they sure look like it!  I found the teapot at a garage sale last year for $5; again in excellent condition.

I have gotten into the habit of setting a tea tray on the kitchen counter every evening with the following day's tea of choice.  I usually have my tea mid afternoon or after dinner.  I have noticed that it helps me from craving a sweet dessert.  I'm not in the habit of having dessert after dinner, but once in a while I get a very strong craving for something sweet, chewy and delicious.


I think my teacup display is now complete, or is it?

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

Boopnut said…
Oh, that sure does look like a match! I am trying to get back into drinking tea again too, as it is so much better for me than coffee. Trying ginger in my tea too for immunity.
Deb
Conniecrafter said…
I love it when we can find those great deals at rummage sales, that is so pretty and like the yellow coaster under it :)
Wonderful tea cup!Love yellow roses!

Popular Posts