Spring Tulips in MN

My MN bulbs are blooming!!!
 I'm so happy to report that all of my hard work last fall has sprung into beautiful colorful tulips!!!
Here are the 2 bags of tulips and allium I purchased last fall at Costco.  

Hubby sent me these 2 pictures of our garden in near bloom.  Hubby is already in MN, but I don't get there until mid May.  I'm hoping that I might get a chance to see some tulips by the time I get there!!!
Also my fingers are ready to get dirty and start planting my summer flowers. 


Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

LV said…
Your tulips look very pretty. Trust they continue to do well so you can enjoy them.
Boopnut said…
Love your tulips! Hurry up and get home so you see them! We had some tulips, but the dang deer ate them! Many deer come into the city here. I would like to plant something...maybe for next year?
Deb
Conniecrafter said…
Wow it looks like they are doing great!! Hope they are still blooming for you by the time you get up there :)

Popular Posts