Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

September CD Calendar Page

This is my September 2016 CD Calendar page for my swap partner Mary.
I used a very pretty fallish looking designer paper, autumn leave stickers, and these metal tile stickers that I had been hoarding for the longest time!!!

"Don't you love New York in the fall?
It makes me wanna buy school supplies.
I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils
if I knew your name & address."

~Kathleen Kelly from the movie "You've Got Mail"

7 comments:

  1. You've got Mail is my favorite movie of all time. I've seen it a gazillion times. It never gets old. That's a lovely calendar. You're quite creative my friend. Have a wonderful weekend!
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so impressed. I barely managed to print out an online calendar, basic edition yesterday for September! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite ready for Fall, but am liking the cooler weather. We need to do a swap again! Maybe you will get something in November?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great!!! I'll be stalking the mail carrier!!!

      Delete
  4. Your partner will certainly enjoy her calendar. Tomorrow is the Trader's market in Elko and hubby & I are going..then back to getting ready for the garage sale! Loving this weather so much!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paper you chose. I am sure the recipient will also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO