Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Wedding Anniversary

Happy Saturday!

My friend Luann requested I made her 2 wedding anniversary cards for her friends.

~interior of card~

Thank you Luann for being a great customer.  I really appreciate that you think my cards are "worthy".

Girlz Day Out
Several weeks ago 3 of my friends and I went bowling, and we had a blast!
As you can see from the scores posted, I really stink at it...LOL!

Luann, ...

Joanne our pro-bowling star, ...

and Moi, loving my bowling shoes!

Showing off my very first crop of  Key Limes.
Juicy and delicious...must make a Key Lime Pie soon!!!

Today remember that a good attitude and a smile can take you a long way.
~Heather A. Stillufsen

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Maybe we should go bowling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key lime pie is one of my all time favorites. Yummy! It's fun to go bowling sometimes. There's definitely a whole lot of laughter when we do. :) Pretty cards. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet, pretty card and how fun to get out with the girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO