For Dolly

Last night & this morning we had the best and coolest weather for the last time here in the Valley!  My doors and windows are open and letting the cool breeze air out our home.  I'm enjoying every minute of it!


I guess once you get to a certain age you know more people you care for, and there's always some health issue going on.
I made this card for Dolly.  She's such a sunny cheerful and positive person, and when she smiles at you, you know she loves you! But in the last year she has had a year of bad health.  The last incident for her was being rear ended on her way to church on Easter Sunday.
I made this card especially for her.

Isn't nature wonderful!
I had a Mamma Quail nest in my big geranium pot out in our patio for the last 5-6 weeks.  She was so good about taking care of her eggs, and letting me water the pot.  I tried not to disturb her at all, and she would stay very still while I water the plant.
I waited patiently to see the little guys, but I didn't get the chance.  As soon as her brood was hatched, the new family was gone.  Silly but it saddened me that I didn't get to meet the babies.

Sneak Peek:
 I am working on some Christmas ornaments to sell, and ...
 donate to our Church's gift shop.

I plan on having an Open House Christmas Craft Sale this coming year right after Thanksgiving.  So lately I've been working like a Santa's Elf in my craft room!

Do not be afraid to fail,
be afraid not to TRY.

Comments

Popular Posts