Yarn Wreath...Getting Ready For Winter

 
 While Pinterest-ing I was inspired by many beautiful handmade yarn wreaths; and finally had a chance to make mine!

This winter theme wrapped yarn wreath will eventually be hung on the front door (between storm door & house door) for the remainder of the year;...
but for now is hanging on the entryway door closet.

Last week I went to Michaels and bought most of the required supplies for the wreath at great prizes.  I had planned on making the flowers out of felt, but later decided that it would be best to just buy already made embellishments at great discounts.

Ta-dah...!
Once done, I hung it on this doorknob, and...
Oops...!
It slipped and hit the floor and broke my already decorated styrofoam wreath!

Yeah...!!!
Gorilla Glue to the rescue!

All fixed now, and neatly hung on the entryway closet door!


Better an "oops" than a "what if".

Comments

I love it!! So warm and cozy looking for Winter!!!! Thanks so much for youbr visit to my blog and your VERY nice comments!!!!
Conniecrafter said…
very pretty, love the delicate flowers you found for it!

Popular Posts