Winter Chunky Yarn Wreath

 I made this super easy simple chunky yarn wreath and I love it!!!
 I decided to not add any embellishments and leave the wreath undecorated.
The lighted snowflake was an after thought.  I was at the 99 Cents store at the beginning of  the New Year, and they had their few remaining Christmas decorations on clearance.
I had a hard time taking a good picture of the lighted snowflake without the glare… sorry.
I had seen these kind of wreaths all over Pinterest, and had planned on making one for myself.  After seeing the above handmade wreath at last month's Stamping Christmas party, I told myself I just had to make one & soon!!!

I already had the straw wreath base (got last summer from Hobby Lobby at 50% off); and the chunky yarn is from Michaels (also half off) … love coupons!!!
I love it's simplicity, and will keep it up for the winter duration.  I may add a heart or something St. Valentine's related to go update. 

I do plan on upcycling it for Christmas by just adding some Christmassy picks or decorations.

Comments

gardynaamodt said…
Titanium Quartz Meaning & Symbol
Tritanium is the titanium hair dye second type of ceramic glass from the Stone Age, used ford escape titanium known as "titanium", t fal titanium which was made of aluminium, titanium crystal copper, and brass. titanium guitar chords

Popular Posts