Christmas Bedroom

 This is the first time I truly have added a touch of Christmas cheer to our bedroom.
 I hung a Christmas wreath and added a red yo-yo throw quilt at the foot of the bed.
Back in November I found this yo-yo quilt at Redesign Goodwill.
 Hubby placed the white ceramic pitcher & bowl on the little round table...(I had left it bare).  His big contribution to our bedroom decor!
We usually use this table to place our phones & Kindle reader while charging, loose change, and other miscellaneous items at the end of a long day.  The Longaberger hanging basket above the table holds our phone and Kindle chargers.
 I covered up the floral seat of the chair with a blue crochet afghan and added some Christmasy pillows.  I picked up the afghan at a garage sale.  Lately, collecting crochet or knitted afghans is my new quest in life.

I added a long table runner to the dresser and kept the top cleared of all my schotskys (spelling?)!

At this point, I am pretty pleased with how our bedroom looks.

~Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling.~

Comments

Julie said…
It looks so nice for the holidays, Olivia. I love the wreath, and the room's glow is so pretty in the lamplight.
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Pretty yo-yo spread. I haven't put up any Christmas in my bedroom. It is fun that you did.
warmly,
deb

Popular Posts