Photo Holders

I had fun making photo holders using binder clips.  It amazes me how some people are so resourceful in creating art out of every day office supplies!
I made 3 using the large 2" binder clips.  I went through my Stash of Bits & Pieces to decorate each binder clip.
This is my favorite of the three!!!
 I covered the base of the clips with a strip of designer paper (2" x 3 1/4").  The paper is printed with flocking.  I added an oval metal bookplate with matching brads, and on top I added the "moment" sentiment metal sticker.  To finish it off I added a tiny bit of leftover lace, ribbon and a pearl bead.  The flower embellishment is actually part of some piece of lost jewelry.  
 I made this one for my friend Ann!
This was actually the first one I made.  She is one of the nicest human beings I have the pleasure to get to know!
This picture is not very good (my apologies)...but I wish you could see the cute shell heart button attached to the ribbon part.
This one is for my Sister.  She loves polka dots!!!
I used lace sticker (roll), 3 pearl stickers and 1 pearl bead, a heart charm tied with twine, a tiny ribbon flower, and a piece of blue ribbon that has "cherish" written across.
This will be added to her Mother's Day goodie bag!

Comments

Popular Posts