Framed Silhouette Bunny

I had been wanting to make an Easter Bunny silhouette framed art for about 2-3 years now.  I got the idea from a friend.  Her daughter made her one and I thought, "How cute is that.  I can make one myself!"

So when I found the bird picture frame at Beall's Outlet store, I knew what I was going to use it for!  The best part of it was that I had enough points to get it without spending an extra penny...my lucky day.
I came home and immediately put it together.  I have a book that I tear its pages out for my altered art, and went to my saved Easter Pinterest Board for the bunny template.  I used Tatertots & Jello Easter/Spring Printablesand voila!

Now my Sister wants one...on the hunt again for the right frame...

Comments

How cute this is! Very cleaver.

Popular Posts