Paris in the Spring Spoolie

I've had Paris in my mind lately...hint hint Dear Hubby!
 I had so much fun creating this Paris in the Spring Spoolie for Audra Marie!
I go through all of my well organized boxes, files, jars, baskets, stashes, closets...which sometimes being too organized can be a bad thing; meaning too many places to look for things...exhausting work!

Once I am done hunting and gathering, the fun begins in putting it all together!  The interesting part for me is how I collect all of these bits & pieces all along, and somehow most of it eventually fit together.

~Supplies: vintage wooden spoolie, a strip of vintage fabric, shredded paper, a tiny piece of ribbon for a bow, embellished pins, decorative strips of ribbon, a string of tiny pearls, a lonely lace embellishment, tiny paper flowers, ephemera, and my very own handmade tiny distressed coffee stained tag~
  I like to make sure the back of the spoolie looks as good as the front.
I included along with her spoolie a set of assorted handmade stamped cards, a small glass stained cross, Limoncello scented hand sanitizer, and a hydrangea card.
I hope Audra Marie enjoys it!
We both participated in Sarah's Spring Spoolie Swap.
Thank you Sarah for hosting this fun swap.

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Very fun Spring in Paris spoolie! I'm sure she will enjoy it as well as your awesome cards :)
Are you back in MN??? Would love to get together and make cards!!!
warmly,
deb

Popular Posts