Believe

This week's Featured Stamper over at SCS is Lori Craig, aka Stamp Momma, FS102. You need to visit her gallery to see her wonderful artwork!
I chose this card to CASE: Garden Silhouettes. I was drawn to Lori's card because of the color combination and the elegant simplicity.
I change the cardstock colors to blues for winter (even though our weather around here feels more like early summer) and a charm that reads "Believe". I stamped the background instead of using Designer Paper...it probably would have been easier to use DP, but I couldn't find the right DP from my stash to match the blues!
SU! Embrace Life stamp set, ribbon, charm, white craft, white gel pen, crystal snow, decorative piercing, faux sewing

Comments

Ann said…
Very pretty! I don't stamp my bg often enough, so thanks for the push to do so. ;)

Popular Posts