Floral Valentine

I started the day with the intent of making simple thank you cards, but I took a quick turn to Valentine cards...I don't know what happened!?!?!?!...
I am very happy with the outcome of my card, and I hope to make enough cards for Valentine's Day, before the end of this month~I tend to procrastinate & wait to the last minute~...
When you untie the ribbon, you get a tiny message inside the flaps..."From the Heart..." I still feel I should add something more to the front top of the card...I guess less is more...
I used a hodge podge of materials from my recyclable box. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to use what I have on hand, and not run out and buy more.
Rhinestone stickers, brads, paper lace ribbon sticker, paper flowers, SU ribbon, SU CS & DP, SU stamp

Comments

Ann said…
LOVE this! So super cute! ;)
katou said…
I'm normally not a addict of pink,but this timeI will do an exception.
Your card is gorgeous Oliva.
Hugs.
Katou

Popular Posts