So Very loved

Going back to BASICS! I really love this challenge, except for the part "I think I need more to make it POP!" For this week's SCS's Limited Supplies Challenge: LSC205, we're challenged to create CAS cards. CAS??? Exactly what I asked myself! CAS=clean and simple cards. I learned something today...never heard of this before until a couple of hours ago! I think I've found "my style".
Susan, aka LateBlossom, a SCS Member best describes it by stating: "But for those of us who don't do techniques that require anything like "talent" or "skill," who don't layer our cards into inch-thick confections of pure gorgeousness, who don't have all the latest nesties or copics, who don't have coloring skills above kindergarten level, and who do love to make clean and simple and, most of all, EASY cards..,the ones that make you happy as long as you don't compare them to what the Totally Awesome Stampers are making."
Now you know ~ I resemble that!
SU! So Very stamp set, ribbon, SU! CS, textured CS, bling embellishment, Positively Pink ink, Swirl CB EF

Comments

Ann said…
So pretty! Love the simplicity!

Popular Posts