Deck the Halls...

Just a few of my favorite things throughout the house...
This year I decided to decorate our 2 small trees instead of dragging out the "BIG" one, and placed them in our family room.

My small Christmas village collection....

"Happy Holly Days" by Charming Tails

This ornaments are so old...the belonged to my mother (she was going to get rid of them, but I rescued them).

My sister gave me this Santa...

My treasured ornaments...

A new Santa addition...

A few of my Santa's...

Some more of my Santa's...

The reason for the season!

Comments

Very nice decorations! I did two small trees this year (well 3 I forgot the little kitchen tree) and I loved doing it. I am getting an after Christmas sale Santa Chef any day now from Kohl's (sold out in the store so bought on line). Happy Holidays!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas pictures of your decorations.

Have a Great New Year!
Mimi said…
HI!!
Such lovely decorations!!!!!I love your Santa Collection!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
hugs,
jamie

Popular Posts