Let It Snow Frame

I was inspired to create a frame by Kristen from Kristen's Creation. I know I have a ways to go before I can come near to her beautiful frames... :-) Please visit her blog for lots of inspiration!
I had leftover frames from a previous craft I made...actually all I needed from each frame was the glass. I knew that eventually I would be able to use the frames for something, but didn't know what until today!
I stamped the image with white craft onto SU! Night of Navy cardstock, and heat embossed with snowy glittery embossing powder. The mat is from the $ Store; they come 3 in a package. The one thing I really need to learn is how to make lush bows like Kristen's!
Thank you Kristen for the inspiration!




Comments

That is really pretty! love the blue and white. Great Job.

Linda
Carrie said…
Very beautiful framed piece. The bow coordinates very well with the picture and the frame. Your vignette on the table is very attractive.
Happy New Year!

Popular Posts