A Collage Christmas Card

 After many months of not making a card, I was a bit rusty, but it got me back to making cards!
  I made this card for a swap on Instagram.  Jennalee is hosting a Handmade Christmas Card Exchange so that she gets happy mail on a daily basis through the Christmas season.  In exchange I will be receiving one from her as well.

I created a vintage shabby card for her.  I admire Linda's (The Funkie Junkie) style, and I thought I would give it a try.  Well...I have a ways to go to achieve her creativity...LOL!
I just hope Jennalee likes it as much as I do!

Roses of Inspiration ~ The Enchanting Rose

Christmas is coming...HO ho ho!!!

Comments

This is a beautiful card, dear Oliva! So many wonderful details! A little work of art xo Blessings for your week. K
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
You are a wonderful& creative card maker! She will love it! I must get going on my cards. Thanks for the inspiration!
warmly,
deb
Ashley said…
What a creative idea! I love making cards, too.
Love,
Ashley
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
Conniecrafter said…
I would say you did a perfect job on this vintage shabby card, love the layout you came up with, great images and brought together perfectly!
Ann said…
Such a gorgeous swap, and a luck recipient. Wanted to thank you for your comment on the loss of my sister.
Ann

Popular Posts