DIY Fall Felt Acorns

 When oak trees give me acorns to collect from the ground, I must make...
 pure wool bead acorns.
 Lots and lots of felt acorns!!!
 It adds an extra touch of fall to décor vignettes.
It was such an easy peasy project to make.
You simply collect as many acorns as you can or want.  I collected mine last month in Minnesota.
It was easy to remove the nut from each acorn, and I saved the caps for this project.  I had already bought a bag of pure wool beads in fallish colors from a local yarn store in advanced.
Finally I glued an acorn cap to each felt bead and created my own pretty felt acorns!
My sister loved them so much that she took a handful of my pretty felt acorns.
I decided to keep some of the capless acorns and displayed them as well.  Nothing goes to waste if I can help it!

Comments

Popular Posts