Happy Days

Happy Days is being back home in Arizona where the weather is perfect: sunny & warm.
Mom and I drove back from Minnesota with four pets: 2 Chihuahuas & 2 kitties, and a van crammed full of great treasure finds from estate and garage sales.  All in all it was a great trip.  We had a punctured tire; we drove through rain, snow and freezing wind.   We drove through states we had never been to (Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico).  It was my very first solo driving trip, and Mom was my co-pilot.

As I had mentioned last month, our home here in Arizona was burglarized in early September.  Even though I had accepted the fact that I would find our home broken into, it was still difficult to walk in and leave in for several days.  We are now also facing identity fraud/theft.  It is a never ending nightmare!
The first two weeks have been filled with non-stop cleaning and putting back our life back together.

I am learning to literally take one day at a time.
By decorating the front door porch, it has made us me feel like we are taking our life back and letting these creeps know they don't matter.

Comments

Popular Posts