Decking the Halls

I usually start decorating our home for Christmas the day right after or weekend of Thanksgiving Day...no Black Friday for me.
Well it didn't happened.  I'm just too slow and tired this year, and decided that I would decorate a little bit and very simply each day.
So this picture shows you my simple and minimalist decorating in our guest bathroom.
The two hanging black hand towels I already had, and the new Believe hand towel is part of my birthday gift from my friend Luann.  I even used the silky red ribbon that my gift was wrapped with.
The basket I've also had for a long time ago.  I got it at a local antique store, and when I brought it home I sprayed it with silver paint.  The basket was just the right size to hold a toilet paper, paper hand towels, wash cloths, and other bathroom supplies or décor for our guests to use. 
Luann also included this hand soap in my gift, which is just perfect for this time of year.
I make sure that our guest bathroom is especially super clean during the holidays so it is always ready for our guests.  Eventually I may add a poinsettia and a pretty candle to make it more festive when we have guests over.
Little touches like that, make any room more welcoming, inviting and cozier.

Comments

Popular Posts