Fall Sideboard Tablescape

 Even though we are not celebrating Thanksgiving here in our home, I still love to make our home welcoming and festive.
You probably recognize several of my décor "pretties", but I have added some new ones this year. 
 The fall printable is an oldie and I wanted to find one specifically for Thanksgiving, but at the time of decorating sideboard we didn't have a printer...yes stolen this summer.
The dessert glass dome is a newbie, and I am using it as a cloche.  To add some height to the one pear behind cloche, I placed it on top of a candle holder.
 On the left side of the sideboard, I used my new to me 2-tiered dish and added a few fallish faux fruit and my DIY felt acorns.  I found the 2-tiered dish over the summer at a garage sale for $2.  It was my first found treasure for the 2018 estate/garage sale season!
The tag hanging from the lamp was sent to me by a Lady all the way from Australia.  We both participated in a tag swap several years ago.
Isn't he cute with his huge brown eyes!
Just found him this past weekend at an estate sale.  It was 1/2 priced day...$2.50.  I thought it was a fallish touch to add.
 A closer look at my DIY felt acorns using real acorn caps that I collected early this fall back in Minnesota.
 I always felt that something was missing under the sideboard.  So I had the great idea (to me) to display three of my Longaberger baskets under the sideboard.  The baskets were empty and didn't look too pretty, so I placed two of my crochet tablecloths for baskets to hold. The taller basket has its own zippered liner cover.
The heavy oval silver platter was another terrific find at an estate sale for a great price.  Like yesterday's round silver platter , this platter was in a nasty state as well...elbow grease and toothpaste to the rescue!

Comments

Popular Posts