Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Pink Sedum

  My pink sedum is blooming!
 I picked up these sedum at a garage sale last summer.  I don't remember if they were free or I paid for them.  They were  just long stalks in a pot!
And look at them now...fast growing and blooming!!!
I have a feeling that next summer I might have to transplant them to another place in the garden.  I think the two hydrangea plants will choke them out.
Please ignore the weeds.  I haven't had the chance to go out in the garden and weed.  It has been raining lately.
Pink Saturday ~ How Sweet The Sound

6 comments:

  1. Your yard always looks beautiful, Oliva. and I swear, you can grow anything, at least there! I can't grow anything here in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy!!! You're right...you can just drop anything on the ground here and it will sprout so easily; unlike our AZ Desert soil.

      Delete
  2. Glad you shared this. I have one but did not know what it was. Yours is very pretty. Mine is not this big, I like it because it comes back each year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The best part of these type of plants is their easy maintenance.

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I have Autumn Joy Sedum and it's blooming now. I think the foliage on mine is a little different from yours but it might look different because it's so hot and dry here. Do you know what variety yours is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey!
      After a little research I found out this variety of sedum is called Neon Stonecrop...very hardy plant.
      http://plants.bachmanslandscaping.com/12070012/Plant/4051/Neon_Stonecrop

      I need to keep a list of my garden plants!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO