Pink Sedum

  My pink sedum is blooming!
 I picked up these sedum at a garage sale last summer.  I don't remember if they were free or I paid for them.  They were  just long stalks in a pot!
And look at them now...fast growing and blooming!!!
I have a feeling that next summer I might have to transplant them to another place in the garden.  I think the two hydrangea plants will choke them out.
Please ignore the weeds.  I haven't had the chance to go out in the garden and weed.  It has been raining lately.
Pink Saturday ~ How Sweet The Sound

Comments

Your yard always looks beautiful, Oliva. and I swear, you can grow anything, at least there! I can't grow anything here in AZ!
LV said…
Glad you shared this. I have one but did not know what it was. Yours is very pretty. Mine is not this big, I like it because it comes back each year.
Stacey said…
So pretty! I have Autumn Joy Sedum and it's blooming now. I think the foliage on mine is a little different from yours but it might look different because it's so hot and dry here. Do you know what variety yours is?
Oliva Ohlson said…
Thank you Judy!!! You're right...you can just drop anything on the ground here and it will sprout so easily; unlike our AZ Desert soil.
Oliva Ohlson said…
Thank you! The best part of these type of plants is their easy maintenance.
Oliva Ohlson said…
Thank you Stacey!
After a little research I found out this variety of sedum is called Neon Stonecrop...very hardy plant.
http://plants.bachmanslandscaping.com/12070012/Plant/4051/Neon_Stonecrop

I need to keep a list of my garden plants!

Popular Posts