Baby Blue Blanket

I finally finished this crochet Baby Blue Blanket and it's ready to be mailed out to my niece who is expecting her first baby!
It's about 40" x 40".  The pattern I used is called Tulip stitch and I used this pattern to make it.
The crochet edge of the blanket I used is from Olga's pattern.
The blanket is light and soft and perfect for Arizona's wintry weather.

I failed my goal to finish 3 out of 4 WIPs in two weeks time.
The #1 mistake was...not to buy enough yarn at time of purchase for the beginning of each project.
I went to buy more yarn to finish the other projects, but the store was out of the darker blue and the light green.  Now I can't find this particular yarn anywhere.  The yellow yarn turned out thicker than the original I first started with; so I had to start from beginning and used a different pattern altogether.
Lesson learned!

Sundays Down Under ~ Natasha in Oz

Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh Oliva, your baby blanket is very beautiful and perfectly made :) Excellent job, sweet friend. Hugs to you!
Ann said…
Nothing better than a blanket made by the Aunt, so pretty.
Ann
The blanket is lovely, Oliva...I know your niece will love it!
Oliva, this is just precious! Such a soft baby blue and your niece is going to treasure this, I'm sure. Great job!
What a beautifully crocheted baby blanket, Olivia! Your niece will be thrilled with the treasure that you're gifting her with, and so will the baby!!
Please forgive me, I think spell check accidentally changed your name Oliva!!
Oliva Ohlson said…
Not to worry! I get that a lot so I'm used to it!!!

Popular Posts