Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

One More Tassel

Tassel #2
My plan was to finish all 3 eggs by the end of this week, but of course didn't! I finally finish Tassel #2 this morning. I made this one thinking of mom...you see her birthday is tomorrow, and I was thinking that she might like it...I hope...I'm taking her out for dinner to celebrate her birthday tomorrow evening.

So for today it's on display in the living room.

I think it looks better hanging from our bedroom door. If I put my mind to it, maybe I'll finish the last egg today, and that will be mine. Last week's tassel is on its way to Kansas!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Oliva! This is a BEAUTIFUL tassle. I like it alot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!
    THanks for stopping by. I always love visitors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your milkglass is just so beautiful, what a wonderful collection, thanks for showing all those lovely pieces....Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO