Table Top Tuesday

It's Tuesday and it's time for Marty's Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life!!!

It was time to remove all traces of winter decor in our dining room.
I arranged a little "pre-Easter" cloche vignette on our sideboard. I used my handy cheese dome and a milk glass plate to create a cloche. Inside the cloche you can see a glass Easter egg and bunny that my sister gave me several years ago for one Easter celebration.

For a while I was collecting deviled egg dishes, and this is a pretty one I found at an antique store called A Mad Hatter downtown Glendale, AZ. That reminds me...it's been a while since I've been there...

Sorry about the bad picture. I tried different ways of taking a better picture of the stained glass plate. It has a beautiful tulip design. I'm not too sure about the pears placement??? I told you...not a good pic :-(

The crystal lamps were another great find at another local antique store...I can't remember the name of the store, but it was in Phoenix...
I wished I had taken a closer picture of the clock. It's very old and belonged to Hubby's grandfather. It used to be in Hubby's grandfather's law office so long ago...
I love family heirlooms!
Don't forget to pay a visit to Marty's blog and visit some amazingly decorated table tops by great bloggers!

Comments

How pretty this all looks girl..I love it with the candle all lited up....Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Popular Posts