AZ Bloggers Get Together

On Saturday afternoon, I had the great pleasure to spent a lovely afternoon with some amazing AZ Bloggers! Marty from A Stroll Thru Life, Ceekay from Thinkin' of Home, Laura from Decor to Adore, and Mary Ellen from Mary's Meanderings, who was in town visiting from Colorado. Marty hosted our get together. Please visit Marty's posting to see pics and read of our get together.
Thank you Marty for the wonderful time!


This was the first time I had the great pleasure to meet Mary Ellen. She has a beautiful smile and a very warm personality. She presented each of us with this beautiful heart pocket filled with her very own homemade lip balm.

I love the packaging!

It was a great surprise to find more inside the heart!

Thank you Mary Ellen for your thoughtfulness, and it was a great pleasure to finally meet you. Hope you visit AZ soon.

Comments

katou said…
Waouhh ,what a nice present .The "heart bag" is so beautiful.
How lucky you are.
Hugs.
How fun! What a great "presentation". I sure all you "gals" had great fun!
I have the same placemat doilie I think...and I love that bird. It was so good getting together with you and the girls on Saturday. Let's not wait so long next time!

Popular Posts